ORCA ESC Setups
Everyone loves to see other people's ESC setups ;)
Change recommendations from Ian Hartman - RCTech. The numbers mentioned below are for the different setting values applied in the ESC.
1 - turn it down if you need more bottom end out of the turn 2 - add more timing if you need more mid range 3 - normal ( change to -2 if you want more aggressive mid range) 5 - turn it up if you need more top speed
 1/10th Scale Touring
- Andrew Hardman - 13.5T TC - Carpet (Snowbirds)
Drag Brake - Off Initial Brake - Off Brake Frequency - 1K PWM - 4K Punch - 10
- Andrew Hardman - Carpet Touring (Snowbirds) - 5.5 ORCA TX Motor
1,25% 2,19% 3,normal 4,0.05 5,27* 6,-2 7,4% 8,4% 9,4k 10,6 11,8K
- Comments on Andrew's setup from Mike Hanulec
- I attempted to use this setup outdoors on Asphalt. I started with this base, but the bottom end was way to aggressive for both myself, and the amount of traction available outdoors.
- Additionally, since I drive with "push brake" I had to remove all drag and initial brake because I would otherwise lock all four wheels under braking
- Mike Hanulec - Asphalt Touring (Jackson RC) - Team Powers Plutonium 5.5T or 6.5T
- setup goal - make a modified motor super drivable. this setup has a very soft bottom end.
- 8.32 FDR (72/18 * 2.08)
- the high speed power on this setup is somewhat low. value #5 should probably be increased
- after setting end points, transmitter brake (reverse) travel adjusted to prevent four wheel locking while push braking during practice/warm up laps.
1. 40 2. 20 3. n 4 0.05 5. 8 6. -2 7. 0 8. 0 9. 4k 10. 7 11. 32
 1/12th Scale On-Road
 1/10th Scale WorldGT
 13.5 Blinky
Category: pin lg g3 | pin lg g flex 2 | pin lg g2 mini | pin lg g4 | pin lg vu3 | pin lg magna | pin lg f240 | pin lg vu2 | pin google nexus 4 | pin lg g2 d805 | pin lg optimus gk | pin lg f320 | pin lg d868 | pin lg optimus gx | pin lg lte 3 | pin lg optimus gj | pin lg l70 | pin lg nexus 5 | pin lg g5 | pin lg v10 | pin lg k10